Local Area Resources
The greater New York Capital Region and its peripheral counties offer a variety of activities and places to visit. Check out some of these links to whet your appetite.
- Discover Albany and all of the activities it has to offer.
- South of Albany you can discover the stunning beauty of The Catskills.
- Rensselaer County is brimming with local farms and historic sites.
- Let Schenectady surprise and inspire you with it's history and culture.
- Saratoga Springs is known for its Spas & Springs and its horse racing but there's a lot more to discover.
- The glistening resort town of Lake George is the original vacation spot.
- Further north, 6 million acres make up the majestic Adirondack Park - the largest park in the contiguous United States.
Are you inspired by all that the region has to offer? Use our Property Search on the right to begin the search for your new home in the area.
Want to talk with one of our real estate professionals? Contact Us